Wednesday, July 16, 2014

GoWesty BIGGER-BRAKES Installed

Last fall, I rebuilt my suspension and installed 16" GoWesty alloy rims along with GoWesty lifted springs :).  It looks like a SYNCRO now.  Hah!  Now, the 16" wheels are leading to some pretty expensive follow-on upgrades, unfortunately!  You see, this opened up the door to larger brakes.  I like GoWesty products because they just FIT.  So, I purchased the GoWesty BIGGER-BRAKES kit.

I like to say I do most of my own Vanagon work, but not when it comes to brakes.  I leave that up to the professionals!  Today, Blazer Automotive in Englewood, CO installed my GoWesty BIGGER-BRAKES and installed completely new *everything* on the rear brakes as well.  It stops on a dime now.  It was an honor to have Larry comment on my Subaru conversion as well.  Glad he enjoyed test driving those new brakes out! :)

GoWesty BIGGER-BRAKES kit

SHINY!

BIG!





No comments: